Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Lord Lives

 I have had so many cool experiences. There is no doubt in my mind that the lord lives and that he helps us. Madelyn smith is in my district! Sunday was one of our most spiritual experiences as a district. She got really sick. after our devotional that evening she asked me to give her a priesthood blessing. It was the craziest experience I have ever had. I placed my hands on her head and I have never felt so much love from God. I gave her a blessing and I know the Lord was directing what I was saying. I dont know if it was how to do one but im sure she felt something. My companion is Elder Gibbs. He is hilarious! at first it was a struggle because he kind of talks inappropriate and stuff and kinda is always on the edge but recently he has showed a lot of focus. We have been working well together. We hang out with Elder Mann who is my district leader and who participated in the priesthood blessing also Elder Dundford and Elder Spence. We have so much fun together. 

Elder Knight