Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This Gospel Is Awesome!

Hellloooooo family and friends, 

This week has been awesome. I havent been teaching much so Im sorry that I dont have an experience to share but I have really really come to love the Book of Mormon a lot! I just finished Mosiah and that book is so awesome! such power in every chapter. I also have been studying both spanish and english. I read one verse in english and then one in spanish. The book of Mormon is amazing and the spirit is always there when we read it. The spirit has helped me find scriptures that are needed for the investigator. This gospel is awesome! Last night we watched a talk from Holland. He is by far the most powerful speaker ever! He taught about how the prophets of old knew that they wouldnt succeed but they knew we would. crazy stuffffff. This is the last dispensation that will receive the messiah. We will not fail. All his words were so powerful. Yesterday my district created a 4 verse song and we made it for an elder in my district who wanted a hermanas email. It was so funnyyyyyyy. We sang to her and then Elder Acordinio spun his chair around and walked up to her and asked for her email. So funny!

There is a guy that works at our dorm and he cleans everyday. Well I have gotten pretty tight with him and talking to him is helping my spanish so much! His name is Fernando. The funniest guy ever! He will come into my room and sit on my bed and just talk with me. So awesome. Well two days ago he sneaked McDonalds in to the MTC for me and my district. It was the best cause the food here is so bad!At night I hang with the hispanics and they are sooooo funny. Ive gotten really close with the ones in my dorm. We play games every night and we teach each other our slang. Oh and Im an usher which means on devotionals my district seats all the missionaries and hold the mikes and follow president Pratt wherever he goes. Its pretty awesome. I leave next week and Im so excited but so sad! I have gotten so close to my district and love them. It will be so hard to leave them. Love you guys and hope all is well.