Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, October 27, 2014

This Is His Work

Family and friends; 
This week has been up and down but im learnin so much. I go on divisions with members and it has been so hard because i have to talk with my investigators because im the only one that knows them hahah but the lord has strengthened me so much. this mission has been a huge learning experience for me. im recognizing how selfish i really am. I love serving people so much but i have been so worried abou my self. Yesterday i had to give a talk in sacrament meeting and I was so nervous. It was on oration con fe. (prayer and faith) I was so nervous for it haha because i feel like right now im not making a difference and wonder if the peopkle can even understand me. after church and later that night one of the hermanas told me that the people were talking about how wonderful it was and that their investigator told her that my talk really helped her. also one of our investigators told me that he really enjoyed it and said he will get baptized on the 15th! My prayers have been answered for so long I have been wondering if im maing a difference. The lord is helping me in ways that i cant even comprehend. this is his work and im realizing who i need to become to really help these people. My companion and I are together for another exchange! Im learning a lot. It is the hardest thing ever but is the best thing ever hahah. This week I was attacked by a dog hahah i have some pretty cool battle wounds haha. im good though nothing serious. also another storm came and turned the roads into rivers up to my knees. I love it here and am starting to et the hang of things. The lord has blessed me in so many ways to do his work. I miss and love all of you guys and thank you or your prayers and emails! lataaaaaI live in a small tin house that is smaller than our music room hahah I am currently in Via flor in managua and it is so poor. it is hot all the time and im always sweating there are only tin houses with dirt floors and some dont have walls to there houses. I have eaten about all parts of the cow but i love it. My bishop and my mission leader are awesome!