Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Passing of Caeden's Grandma Yum-Yum

From Kari: 
It is with deep sadness that I will be sharing in an email with sweet Caeden that his wonderful grandma Yum Yum (Youngman) passed away yesterday morning in Utah. :( Many of you have already heard, and I appreciate you thoughts and prayers. I would ask that you not share with him this news in an email, as he does not yet know. I have formulated a heartfelt email from me to send soon, as tomorrow is his email day. I will let you know when he has received the news. 

We tried to call the mission office yesterday but could not get through, and have not yet gotten a reply back from the mission president about how to proceed with this kind of news. I’m certain they are busy as it is conference weekend. 

Thank you for being mindful at this time. Your prayers are felt and appreciated.

Nothing prepares you for this, but I am ever so grateful for the eternal plan and of eternal life and families, and particularly grateful that Caeden is sharing the good news of this wonderful gospel. 

Much love to all,

Kari