Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, September 15, 2014

Last Email From The MTC

Family and Friends,
This past week has been absolutely amazing. It has been mostly meetings but I have had some amazing experiences. On saturday I had TRC and My companion and I taught over skype! it was a different experience but the spirit was still so strong. I love teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. Yesterday was our last sunday and my whole district spoke in sacrament. The spirit was so strong and it was amazing to see how far we have come with the language, our testimonies and everything! we then sang the EFY Medley in spanish and it braught everyone in the room to tears. It was such an amazing feeling. My district afterwards had a huge heart to heart which obviously was just sobbing haha. We all have created such an amazing bond. That sunday night was the best though. The district that leaves gets to sit in the front of the auditorium and you sit together because at the end of the movie there is a slideshow presentation of all the districts. We watched the old testament movie and it was amazing. I love the spirit that it brings. Afterwards we watched the slideshow and we were all just crying haha lots of tears. Afterwards the districts that were leaving this week had a meeting with president pratt and it was so good! we had a testimony meeting and I really was reminded why I am here on a mission. I bore my testimony and I cant begin to describe the feeling I had. When everyday you are studying the gospel and teaching investigators you really have and increase of the spirit. I had to say good bye to some really good missionaries last night including two from my district. Hermana Smith and Elder Harris. All of us Elders stayed up till 2:30 with him and it was so sad. I hate good byes! I have created amazing friendships that I will never forget. I have learned so much here in the MTC. Tomorrow morning I head off to Nicaragua. I am feeling all sorts of emotions. I am so excited to share this gospel to the peope in Nicaragua. Im so nervous but know that I will not be alone. I cant wait to share with you guys all my experiences. I love you all and am so greatful for your support

Love,
Elder Knight