Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, December 15, 2014

I Have Seen So Many Miracles

Family and Friends,
  This week was so crazy. Tuesday I went to the office for a trainers meeting. To be completely honest I was scared out of my mind. Not only was I going to be a trainer, but also a district leader. What I have figured out is that the Lord calls you to certain positions because He knows that you can do it. This has been one of the best learning experiences in my life. My new comp is latino! His name is Elder Lopez. He is pretty chill. He doesn't speak a word of English! It’s been really good for me because I’m going to learn spanish faster.
          My comp and I have worked really hard this week and have had a lot of success. I think I told you guys about my investigator that got shot five times. Well we passed by his house on Wednesday to see how he was doing. We started to share a little spiritual message with him and his family. After he told us that he knows our church is true. He explained to us that after Elder De La Cruz and I have him a blessings, the next day he was healed. He said that he knows that it was the power of God and told us that when He receives more strength He will go to church and get baptized. He and his mom are getting baptized January 17! Tears filled my eyes as I saw this guy who was in a gang, got shot, but to see that change is absolutely amazing. Cant describe how amazing that experience was. After we finished, he stood up and offered the most beautiful prayer ever. I know with all my heart that the church is true and that the priesthood, is literally the power to act in God’s name to help His children according to their faith.
  I also had divisions with my zone leader because there is a family that I’m teaching that wants to get baptized but doesn't want to get married. So we went to their house and had a powerful lesson. They committed to get baptized and married this week! Ivania, Jonathan, Y Su Hijo are going to get baptized on the 20th! Also one of our investigators named Rosa went to church and it was perfect because it was a primary program and the message was on families. It was perfect because she isn't married. I have seen so many miracles. This church is true!


LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH.