Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, February 23, 2015

Dylan's Baptism

Family and Friends, 
This week has been absolutely crazy! My comp and I have been so busy with baptism interviews. We have seen a miracle. I have really been able to see miracles here in the mission. My testimony on the power of fasting has grown immensly as my comp and I fasted for our zone. Our zone had one of the best weeks of the month with 8 baptisms and 10 more this next week. My comp and I have been really struggling in our area but were able to do intercombios with 2 sets of missionaries this week and help their investigators to really understand and feel the need to get baptized. It has been amazing. Interviews i love so much. I have gotten the oportunity to really get to know these people and hear them share their testimonies. My comp and I had to help at 2 baptisms that were put together. It was such an amazing experience to be able to see this change in these peoples lives. It was the longest baptismal service but the spirit was so strong. The spirit is wonderful and we were able to see investigators who were there feel that spirit. Two of them made the decision to get baptized next week. As missionaries we invite these people to feel the spirit. We invite them to gain a testimony for themselves that the things we teach them are true. I love how the spirit works. 
My comp and I had a baptism on saturday. His name is Dylan. He is 14 years old and has never been interested in the church. his brother was baptized, but he never had a desire. We brought him to church and asked him if he would get baptized on the 21st. He said no, but the spirit touched him. He bore the most powerful testimony to us. He now has a desire to serve a mission! Those that have a desire and search for an answer will receive an answer through the holy ghost. This is a promise from our Heavenly Father. We also taught a guy this week at the church. The first lesson we invited him to get baptized. He was able to feel in this lesson that this was the right decision. I have really come to know that the gospel of Jesus Christ blesses all those who have a desire to act. I have seen people with all sorts of hardships in their lives, but were able to find answers and happiness in their lives through this gopsel. This gospel is amazing and has the power to change the lives of so many who are willing to listen. I know that this Church is true. I know because the spirit has testified to me that is true. I cant deny the feelings that i have received. My comp leaves next week. Its making me a little sad hahaha Thank you all for your prayers. Love you all!




Baptism of Dylan