Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, February 9, 2015

He never fails

Family and Friends, 
This week has been crazyyyyy. My comp and I are trying to find out the things that we need to do to see success in our area. It has been a pure struggle. But im learning so much about myself and it really is strengthening my testimony. I know that our Father in Heaven lives and that he loves us and wants for us to be happy. My comp and i had one day this week where we were contacting and we were getting rejected hard core like bad. But in this moment I was really able to share my testimony. even though we were rejected we were able to bear powerful testimony. We had to drop a lot of investigaters this week and it was so hard! It makes me so sad when the people dont want to progress! For some reason its the women that are not wanting to progress or listen. usually the women are kind and want to listen and change and its hard for the men. But the women dont want to get married and do want to listen to us haha. Its been hard for me, but I have been able to really strengthen my testimony about eternal families. There are so many things that im learning during these pruebas. we do intercombios every week and this week was really special. we did intercombios with the companionships that are struggling the most. It was a really good experience to be able to help them and to be able to learn from each missionary. My comp and i have been stressed this week as we are trying to help our missionaries in our zone to overcome algunas problemas ahorita. I love this work and am really putting all my trust in God. He never fails. If you all can do me a favor and pray that my comp and I can receive direction of how we can help our missionaries in our zone. I would really appreciate it. My comp and I are always running from dogs and we are always having the funniest experiences. Love you guys so much and thank you all for your support. 
Love,
Elder Knight