Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm Seeing Miracles Happen

Family and Friends,
Okay so this week has been absolutely crazy. It all started out with a leaders meeting on Tuesday. It was my first one and I was scared out of my mind. All zone leaders and you have to report the results of the month. That ended up good, but then President was talking and he goes Elder Knight would you please explain what I just said to everyone. So I stood up not knowing what to say, and then just tried the best I could to give a relevant answer! So embarrassing! Really good experience! The next day we had a zone meeting. My comp and I prepared for the things we wanted to talk about. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong. The Lord really has helped me so much. After my comp and I found out that there companionships in our zone were struggling. We were so stressed as we were trying to find resolutions for these missionaries. We decided to go into another room and kneel down and pray. I cant even begin to describe the feelings that I felt. My comp offered the prayer and I have never felt the spirit so strong during a prayer. We both were shedding a few tears as after he told me he loved me. We were able to then help these missionaries. We then had the best week of success. In Villa Flor, I’m seeing miracles happen. 
My comp and I have been struggling for success, but we put 8 baptisms dates this past week. We just have been finding people that are ready to accept. I love this work and I know that the Lord is at the head of it. Also the most amazing think happened. We were at Noche De Hermanaminto in the middle, Hermamna Berards gets a call and a sister missionary in my zone was having a nervous break down because she felt something bad. So we ran over and I gave her a blessing in English (struggling hard core) but was such a unique experience. After she jumped straight up and went to the lesson she cancelled. I just want to say that I know that our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ live. I know it without a single doubt. This church is true. I know it is and testify with all my heart it is. I love this gospel and the blessing that is it in my life and all those who accept it. 
I have so much to say! Haha dogs attack Burgos and I all the time. We have the best time. Laughing always. Love that guy. So funny. Love you all and that you for all your support.