Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, March 2, 2015

Elder Davidson

Family and Friends,
     I had to write today because of certain events that happened today. First off, this morning was hilarious. We had a reunion de zone and so we had a bunch of cartas and boxes to give to some missionaries in our zone, so we took a little moto to the church. I got out and paid the guy. He drove off and I looked at my comp and asked him if he got the boxes. He said no and we took off! I dropped everything I had and ran after the moto haha. Everyone was like whats going on? I caught up to it and started yelling and whistling. It finally stopped and I got his packages. My comp stopped running quite a ways back. The funniest experience ever. Everyone who saw was laughing. We then had a reunion de zone and it was awesome.
     My comps last reunion de zone. It was a really awesome experience. After I divisions with Elder Lopez my old comp in my old area. It was so awesome to be in my old area. We had a couple of lessons that really helped me more than it did the investigators. The first lesson we taught this guy and his grandma. This guy has the roughest life! We started and he began to cry and told us why he was so sad. I know that this gospel has the power to change lives. It has changed mine and it was such an amazing experience to be able to teach him about the blessing that this gospel can bring into this life. The Spirit was so strong and my comp shared the strongest testimony ever. My comp had a similar lifestyle and was really able to relate with him. This next lessons was the most powerful lesson I have had on the mission. We were with my favorite fam here in Nicaragua and we went to do  a family home evening with a less active and he wasn't there so Michael called one of his friends and we went to her house to watch a video called finding faith in Christ. This video is so powerful! Everyone was in tears. After we had the opportunity to hear 3 testimonies of my fam. I can't being to describe how powerful this lesson was after I shared my testimony. I know that He lives and that He is at he head of this church. It is such a blessing to serve here and invite others to come to know their Savior and the canting power that this gospel has to bless the lives of all those who accept Him. I have seen miracles happen and have seen the change in so many peoples lives. Also on Saturday out stake president called us and wanted to take us out to lunch because my comp is going home this Thursday. We met at the church and then went in taxi for like 30 min. We then pulled into TGI FRIDAYS and my comp and I looked at President in awe. We walked in and it was weird! So weird! Tus and people with money with their families. It didn't feel right one bit! Haha I had a burger! It was so amazing! But after my comp and I got so sick to our stomachs. Today was so sad! My comps last day. Its so hard to have a comp who is going home. I feel like I'm goin with him but no! Haha excited to be with my new comp Elder Davidson. He is from Panama. He is so cool. Nervous, but excited. Okay well love you all! Thank you for your support!
Love,
Elder Knight