Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, March 23, 2015

Scarlette

Family and Friends,

Im so sorry that i didnt have the chance to write a lot last week, and my keyboard was broken hahahaha. This week has been quite the test, but has been an amazing experience. I love the people here. Nicaragua is a sacred land to me and the people are so loving. This past week North and South mission gathered together to listen to bishop davies and guess who i saw?! Jay Smith!!! hahah it was so weird but so cool. The conference was so awesome and i got to see a lot of my buddies from the ccm. This week has been a test but as I work and serve these people my problems become resolved. I also have been in the most deep prayers than ever in my life as I have been seeking direction from our loving heavenly Father. I know that he answers our prayers and is so aware of us. All we need to do is ask! I love how prayer works and has had a huge impact on my week. We have been struggling to find people to baptize but its been really cool to use baptism in el primero contacto. My comp and I have been able to find people who really are chosen and are ready to accept, by doing this. We put a fecha with a girl named Scarlette yesterday. It was only the second lesson but felt that this is what she needed. Awesome experience. Also I have had the chance to visit a lot of less actives this past week and share with them the promises of the Lord. I love how the lord works. He is always ready to bless us if we just seek to follow his teachings. I have seen many people this week show a change of heart, but i have also seen a lot of people harden their hearts. Im about to go play soccer with a ton of kids, so love you guys and thank you all for your support!