Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, June 1, 2015

Elder Pozuelos

Family and Friends! 

Im going to keep it short this week because i dont have a lot of time, but i hope that all is well and want to thank you all for your support! This week has been quite the week. My new comps name is Elder Pozuelos. He is awesome and we had a really good first week together. I have been uplifted spiritually and i am so grateful for this change. Im still in Villa Flor hahah everyone is saying that i will go my whole mission in the same area hahahhaha. I have learned a lot and am beginning to see the fruits of lots of hard work in this area. never has been an area of much success bu the Lord has taught me so much and the hardships have really humbled me and have made me want to be a better person. This week a drunk guy gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek so that was interesting. but also i have a really cool story to tell you guys. so my comp and i were contacting and we passed a house and I felt a strong impression to stop and return to a house. I told you guys last week of a lady who has received 4 sets of missionaries and has never gone to church well this past week she went to church and then on tuesday we stopped by her house to teach her and her kids. I asked her what made her go to church when she had received 4 other sets of missionaries. she said she felt something telling her that she had to go to church and she now wants to know why and what is it that we teach. we taught a powerful lesson and the spirit was so strong. we invited her to pray to know if the things we had taught were true and she accepted. The next day we went to her house and we sang a hymn and started off asking her how it went when she prayed and she explained that she asked the question and said that she felt different. We asked her if she would prepare to get baptized the 13 of this month and she accepted. Tomorrow we have another lesson with her. I love how the Lord prepares people to receive this message. Love you all and i hope you all have a wonderful week