Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, June 29, 2015

I love How The Atonement Works

Family and Friends,

Well this week was so wild. we had 16 posibilities to interview this week. never was in my area but had some really cool experiences, a few sad experiences too. I love how the atonement works in our lives. The atonement is for all those that believe in God and choose to follow and do all that he has commanded us. I love being able to see how these people have completely changed their lives and have recieved an answer to their prayers. My comp and I this week with the little time that we have been in our area have been blessed to be able to follow the impressions of the spirit. We found many people this week who are just prepared. One Lady who we contacted this week came to a few of the baptisms that we had on Saturday and absolutely loved it. After all the members showed interest and as we were walking her back to her house she told us that she wants to prepare to become a member of the church. So many blessing also a family that we have been teaching of 5 will be getting baptized on the 24 of July. My comp and I have found somany people who are ready to enter the first door. we have been so blessed and we are so excited for July. 


Love Elder Knight