Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm Like A Member Now

Family and Friends, 

Im going to keep things short. like every week haha. I first want to thank all who wrote me brithday wishes. they really meant a lot to me. I had so many amazing experiences that really changed my life this week. The spirit is awesome and i have really grown to love these people. Especially the ones that my comp and I teach. we had amazing lessons with all of our investigators and we are preparing a baptismal service on the 25 for brandon brachel juniet josue isabel sylvia and delmer. They are all so awesome and are excited to get baptized. ´please keep them in their prayers so that they can continue to progress. also we had 9 investigators that went to church on sunday. we recently have been receiving so many blessings. This week we fasted and we saw so many miracles. This week was such a special week and I really have come to love this gospel. It brings so much happiness in peoples lives. Karla that got baptised last month is now the secretary of the relief society and is doing so well. she feels a little bit overwhelmed but she is going to do awesome. 


ON sunday was so awesome. I received so many small gifts! The ward is like my family and they all were so awesome.  After church we went to the house where we eat lunch at every day. they decorated their little room and made me a cake! The ward told me yesterday that i should just build a home here and move in because im like a member now haha. I have been here for so long haha its so awesome. They are my family here. It was so fun. after they cracked an egg on my head and poured flour on my head hahaha. they call it the wet chicken. well it was so awesome and I am so happy here. Thanks again for all your support and emails! have a good week!!! pictures next week!!!