Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Nicaragua Managua North Mission

Monday, August 17, 2015

Whole New Chapter

Family and Friends

 this week was quite the week
 had some ups and had some downs. I had the opportunity to see many miracles happen this week. In the past couple weeks i have seen that the Lord has given his strongest and his chosen people many trials. I have seen so many things happen within the last week that i have come to know how important it is that we build our foundation upon the rock of jesus christ. this means follow him and live his teachings. I have seen many people struggle
but i have also seen people that have been pushing forward with great faith. really cool stuff. Also hna meybelin got baptized on saturday and shared the most amazing testimony afterwards. This was a very special moment for her and it was really cool to watch her change. My comp and i are struggling to find more people
but the lord will surely bless my comp and his new comp!
WHAT?!! I know this is where the down part of my week begins. yesterday i found out that i would be heading to another zone to continue to fulfill the same responsibilities as before
BUT I will be doing it with my DAD!! hahah my trainer and i are comps again hahaha i was so surprised when i heard that. I am working in bello horizante and the funny thing is is that its like 10 minutes from my zone of villa flor. hahaha. Im very sad for many reasons. 1 my zone of villa flor has really gotten so much better. the missionaries are doing awesome and we most likely will reach our goal. We had a meeting as a zone and gave out the changes. I HAD 1 YEAR IN VILLA FLOR i came to love it and all the missionaries. we had grown so much and have been having such great success
but the lord has something else in plan for me and i am so excited to start a whole new chapter with my new zone and meet new people.
The really sad thing was that yesterday i had to say goodbye to everyone. we cried so much hahahah. i have grown such a close bond with so many people. many that are people that i have baptized and many members that have become my family. It was so so so so hard. i realized at this point just how special these people are to me. i have seen so much in the year that i have been in the same zone. and have gotten so close to so many people. These relationships will last a life time. I love this gospel and the family that i have here in nicaragua. wouldnt trade this time for anything in the world. Thank you all for your support and for your love. cant wait to start a new week in a different area.